"Heart to Heart International", Cholera, clinics, community, disaster response, Haiti, health, health fairs, healthcare, HHI, humanitarian, infographic, Kansas City, Medical Aid, Moore, newsletter, Oklahoma, partnership, tornado, training, volunteer
To access the 2013 Fall Newsletter, simply click one of the images in this email to download a PDF of the newsletter, or click here.
This version is designed to be easily read and viewed on your computer or mobile device. (mobile users: this is best viewed using a PDF viewer like the free Adobe Reader app). This format is also perfect for sharing with others!
The content of this online version is the same as our printed version… But there’s more!
Look for ‘clickable’ links and images throughout to learn and see more of what HHI is doing. In this edition you’ll learn:
- Why Sustainability is so important to us and the people we serve
- How HHI is addressing water and sanitation issues in the fight against cholera in Haiti
- The amount of aid delivered around the USA & the World in the first half of 2013
- How corporate donors help us create a Ripple Effect in safety-net clinics
- Volunteer Opportunities
- How You Can Help in 4 Easy Ways!
Thank you for taking the time to read about the latest with Heart to Heart International…
…and Thank You for your continued support!